1. This website is designed, developed and maintained by Department of Posts, Government of India.
2. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content of this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the Department and / or other sources, and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
3. Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation,
indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data,
arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws.
Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5. The information posted on this website could include hypertext links of pointers to information created
and maintained by non-Government/Private Organisations. Department of Posts is providing these links and pointers
solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Department
of Posts website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
6. Department of Posts, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
7. Department of Posts cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked website.
Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website.
Department of Posts, does not guarantee that linked website comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.